Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Thanksgiving

From green to red: Toomas (my dad), Judy (my dad's girlfriend, David (my brother), Becky (my step-mother in law), me and Abby!
Grandma Ellen and Abby enjoyed sprite. If she wasn't hyperactive before you know she was after this!
Abby loves to cuddle with me, so I snagged her for a quick snuggle photo before dinner. I love that we are the closest pair ever! Overall we had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We ate a ton of turkey, super tasty stuffing, and other amazing treats. Jamie and I worked out a recipe for Peanut Butter Chocolate Apple Pie. Which might sound gross to you but for some reason works amazingly well. Hope you enjoyed your holiday!
I dropped Abby off to her Grandma Ellen's so I could cook without worrying what Abby was up to. She came back in an outfit change! Both were the cutest outfits and I am glad we got to enjoy them!

No comments: