Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas Eve

Mmmmm, I love the holidays and the new and nifty creations I can bring to the table. I made this lovely berry confection. It included berry sorbet, blueberries, pears poached in a white wine spice, dark chocolate, and fresh cherries. I also made spiral cut ham, au gratin potatoes, orange cranberry sauce, green beans, basil garlic asparagus, and mozzerella bruschetta. The meal was tasty goodness (not to brag) and for once I didn't make an excessive amount of food. If you have ever had dinner with me, you probably know that when I cook, I make enough to feed the troops!

You can admit it, you're glad you don't have to deal with this mess. After only 3 or 4 hours of cooking this was the damage I did. Imagine that if this was just a few hours on Christmas eve how much damage I did on all day for Thanksgiving!

No comments: