Monday, November 12, 2007

Belated Halloween Photos

Happy Birthday Abby!!!! We already had the birthday cake at Abby's party but I insisted on running to the store (in my Cat in the Hat costume) and getting cupcakes. It's Cat in the Dorothy! Those shoes lasted al of about 5 mins. It's not Halloween if I can't dress up. My costume from last year was inappropriate so I went wearing my Dads! I'm the cutest Cat in the Hat you ever saw! Abby had a hard time saying, "please" and "thank you" but she did great at taking the candy and knocking. Weirdly enough I believe this was the house that it was someone's birthday also! That basket I am carrying for her also has a stuffed doggy from last year...
My kid may not like the birthday singing but she loves the sugar! I swear she actually considers where to start when eating that. My beautiful little girl has grown so much. I can't believe its been two years since she came into my life. Jeff got to hand Abby her "cake" and that made her rediculously happy. This was the moment before the screaming and hiding came. Apparently "Happy Birthday" scares her....and me.

No comments: