Friday, April 6, 2007

Easter Party

I dunno who thought of hiding Easter eggs in the flowers but it probably wasn't a good idea. Especially as I watched my child pick the pretty flowers up with hardly any effort at all. In the end I think the flowers survived, barely. One of the fathers' out of pure love for his daughter Avery and his wife Stephanie subjected himself to the heat of a bunny costume. I hope I didn't ruin that for anyone, NO the Easter Bunny is a fairy story!!! hahahahahha. Little did I know that the rest of the week was going to include this week and the phrase, "NO!!!! MINE!!!!!" along with her hitting me. Happy baby was in love with Enzo's slide. This is her waiting for me to watch her so she could slide down and recieve her obligatory applause.
Abby loves her fishy's.
The kiddo's eatch got gift bags with play dough (spelling?) and bubbles in it. It was such a cute little gesture and I have to say thank you to Erin for all the work she put in on this party.
I was in charge of carrying the easter basket as Abby ran around grabbing the eggs.

No comments: